Georganics Electric Sonic Eco Toothbrush
This advanced high-quality toothbrush uses sonic technology and high frequency vibrations to remove plaque and prevent tartar build up. The superior clean this provides will improve overall oral health, preventing gingivitis, bleeding and swollen gums. Its unique power-control feature also makes it ideal for those who are going through orthodontics treatments i.e. fixed braces. It comes with a UK 2-Pin bathroom plug charger.
The high quality replacement brush heads (pack of 2) for your Georganics Sonic Electric Toothbrush. Made with DuPont bristles.
- 35000 strokes per minute with high quality Dupont bristle.
- Power-control feature with 3 adjustable vibrating settings.
- 100% less plaque than manual brushing.
- Battery lasts up to 30 days with 1 charge.
- Packaged in plastic-free, cardboard box.
- Comes with a EU & UK 2-Pin bathroom plug charger.
- Used heads and handle recyclable via the Georganics Zero Landfill Scheme.
Georganics Zero Landfill Scheme
- Georganics accept a minimum of 10 Sonic Heads or 1 Sonic Handle.
- Put all the items in large letter.
- On the front, write FREEPOST GEORGANICS.
- Drop the letter at your nearest Royal Mail office.
- All items will be recycled via our partner Terracycle.
How to use Georganics Electric Sonic Eco Toothbrush
Brush for at least 2 minutes, spending 30 seconds on each right and left half of the lower and upper arch. The auto-stop timer setting will assist you in this by pausing at 30 second intervals, indicating when to change section. Your last selected setting will be automatically saved and set by the toothbrush for you next use.
Georganics Electric Sonic Eco Toothbrush Materials
Plastic Handle*, DuPont Nylon Bristles*, Battery*. *Zero Landfill Scheme Recyclable.
Georganics started in 2014 with a simple aim of making natural toothpaste. The range is 100% cruelty free, plastic free, all the products here at Greener Beauty are of course vegan friendly and environmentally sustainable. All the ingredients used in the whole range are from pure, organic sources which are safe for everyone and in line with Georganics principles.
All Georganics products are hand-crafted in small batches. They are made from natural ingredients that are sourced as locally as possible. Also, our packaging is designed to produce no waste – so no clogging up landfill sites with pollutants. This way, you can take care of your oral hygiene safe in the knowledge that you are doing good by the planet.
All ingredients are ethically sourced and organic or food grade where possible. There’s certainly no animal testing. The products are suitable for vegans, and as you’d expect Georganics environmental footprint is low. Their sense of fairness also stretches beyond their products, as they are proud to be a living wage employer.