EcoStarDust Sunshine Biodegradable Glitter PURE
EcoStardust Cascade Biodegradable Glitter Blend from the EcoStardust new PURE RANGE – the fastest biodegrading glitter!
Using the latest Bio-Glitter® Pure colours, Sunshine is a bright sunny mix of yellow gold is the perfect mix to bring some sunshine into your life… even if summer’s not here yet.
Suitable for Face, Hair, Body, Nails, Crafts – Can be used to replace traditional glitter in most places.
EcoStarDust Sunshine Biodegradable Glitter PURE Details
- Biodegrades in the Natural Environment
- Guaranteed biodegradation in a natural, freshwater environment
- Certified OK Biodegradable WATER by TÜV
- Verified Microplastic Free (EU, ECHA Microplastic Proposal, Jan 2019)
- Ethically and sustainably sourced raw materials
- Bleed resistant and suitable for dry, water based, solvent based, oil based and surfactants.
- Proven to biodegrade in 4 weeks
- Plant based – made of all natural materials
- Plastic Free
- Aluminium Free
Comes in a tin Containing approx. 6g
Larger size coming soon!
EcoStarDust Sunshine Biodegradable Glitter PURE Ingredients
All of the EcoStarDust glitter is biodegradable and made predominantly from a plant cellulose instead of PET plastic. The main ingredient is Eucalyptus Trees from sustainably farmed non-GMO plantations.
Full ingredients: Rayon (Cellulose Regenerated), Glycerin (Plant Derived), Aqua, Urea, Shellac, [+/- Mica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Titanium Dioxide (CI: 77891), Iron Oxide (CI: 77489), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI: 77510), Tin Oxide (CI: 77861).
How is it made?
The plant cellulose is dyed with cosmetic grade dyes and then covered with the tiniest amount of aluminium in order to give it it’s shine. The cellulose is then fed through a glitter cutting machine and cut to the desired size and shape. We currently offer six different sizes all in Hexagonal shape.
EcoStarDust offer a biodegradable premium grade cosmetic glitter which is safe for you and the environment. Their mission is to spread awareness of environmental issues with eco-glitter while giving back to the world!
EcoStardust is committed to leading the industry in minimising the impact of its activities on the environment.
The key points of its strategy to achieve this are:
- Minimise waste by evaluating operations and ensuring they are as efficient as possible.
- Minimise toxic emissions through the selection and use of its couriers and the source of its power requirement.
- Actively promote recycling both internally and amongst its customers and suppliers.
- Source and promote a product range to minimise the environmental impact of both production and distribution.
- Meet or exceed all the environmental legislation that relates to the Company.